Got Something to Say?We want to hear from you
We’re looking for insiders in the aviation industry who would be willing to contribute to our blog.
We’re one of the leading job websites dedicated specifically to the aviation industry, so this is your chance to get your work, and opinion, in front of a large and relevant audience.
The topic of the content is up to you but it must be relevant to the industry or recruitment related – anything from an insight into the life of cabin crew to the impact of Covid-19 or Brexit on the aviation industry. What are your top tips for new pilots? What are your predictions for the aviation world in the next 12 months? It could be a one-off feature or a series of articles.
To feature on our blog, you must send your content topic suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a topic is agreed, you must send your full feature, a short bio of you/your company, high resolution images and any supporting links over.
Things to Consider
- The content will be reviewed and published at our discretion. We do not guarantee publication.
- We do not pay for content.
- We do not charge writers to feature on our blog.
- Our audience is predominantly based in the UK. Please do not use American English spellings as these will be rejected.
- We receive a large volume of these requests so while we endeavour to reply, it is not always possible. Please check your spam folder as replies could be found there.
We look forward to hearing from you.