GOT SOMETHING TO SAY?
We want to hear from you
We’re looking for insiders in the aviation industry who would be willing to contribute to our blog
We’re one of the leading job websites dedicated specifically to the aviation industry, so this is your chance to get your work, and opinion, in front of a large and relevant audience.
The topic of the content is up to you but it must be relevant to the industry or recruitment related – anything from an insight into the life of cabin crew to the impact of Covid-19 or Brexit on the aviation industry. What are your top tips for new pilots? What are your predictions for the aviation world in the next 12 months? It could be a one-off feature or a series of articles.
- To feature on our blog, you must download and read the Blog Contributor guide carefully. Commonly asked questions are answered within the guide.
- Please do NOT use American British spellings.
- Please be aware that do not pay for content. We also do not charge writers to feature on our blog. Any requests for these will be dismissed.
- It’s also worth noting that we receive a large volume of these requests so while we endeavour to reply, it is not always possible. Please check your spam folder as replies could be found there.
- All submissions should be sent to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.