Budget airline Jet2 have launched a big recruitment drive, with hundreds of Leeds-based roles up for grabs.
The positions range from executive-level to ground operations, and are permanent and based at Jet2’s offices in Leeds city centre, or Leeds Bradford Airport.
According to The Yorkshire Post, these are some of the jobs you will be able to apply for:
- Crew roster analyst in the sales and planning team
- Group sales manager in the call centre
- Passenger services supervisor in the airport team
- App developers in the marketing team
- Studio artwork manager in the marketing team
- Maintenance planner in the airport team
- Repairs co-ordinator in the purchasing team
- Overseas operations executive
- Regional manager for the Croatia, Bulgaria, Italy and cities market
- Flight dispatchers at Leeds Bradford Airport
- General manager in the flight safety team
- Airline revenue analyst
- Flight planning and air traffic control co-ordinator
- Head of UK airports
- General manager for the eastern Mediterranean region – with extensive travel
- Licensed engineer at the LBA hangars
- Overseas risk and safety manager for Italy, Malta and Portugal – with extensive travel
- Photography production manager in the marketing team
- Fleet management engineer at LBA
- Baggage handlers
- Passenger service agents at LBA
- Schedules planning executive
- Warehouse operative at the Yeadon stores
- Aircraft configuration controller
We also have the following currently available for you to apply via our website:
- Crew Records Co-ordinator
- GM – Flight Safety
- Compliance Assurance Surveyor (Operations)
- Flight Operations Development Analyst
- Operations Controller
- Flight Planning ATC Coordinator
- Pilot Apprentice
Interested? Browse Jet2 jobs in Leeds now:
When you’re looking to land your dream aviation role, there’s a lot of work to do before you even get to the interview stage. First, you’ll need to write a killer CV, accompanied by an impressive cover letter. Your cover letter is a crucial part of your...
A B2 engineer focuses on managing the necessary maintenance and repair checks concerned with the electrical systems and equipment on an aircraft.Under Part-66, the common European legal framework for certifying licensed aircraft engineers, there are three...
Working as a cabin crew member or flight attendant means that you need to interact with your passengers. There’s no way around it, you must be able to make positive impressions on your passengers by having the right social and communication skills. This...
A flight engineer is a vital team member in ensuring the safety of passengers and a fully working aircraft, engineers conduct crucial checks and testing before the aircraft is deemed worthy for travel. The role of a flight engineer is a rewarding and...
If you're heading for a job interview, you'll want to make a great first impression. Why? Because great first impressions have a lasting effect on an employer when considering who suits the job. When preparing for a job interview, you should think about everything...
The role of a first officer is to be the second pilot (also referred to as the co-pilot) to the captain of an aircraft. On hand to assist the captain in flight preparation and operation of the aircraft, the first officer is present to fly the plane, should...
The freedom and excitement of travelling the world is a pleasure you want to keep and enjoy for as long as you fly. To do that, a little bit of housekeeping is in order to make sure you get the best out of your time in the air. Physical and mental health...
The tests at cabin crew assessment days differ from airline to airline so we’ve included some examples from different airlines over the last year. We’ve also included a few simple tips to help you prepare.
When you’re applying for jobs in the aviation industry, it goes without saying that recruiters will be looking for experience, qualifications and someone that will fit right into the team.But one area which is often underestimated is the importance of good...
Unfortunately, many people in their lives will get fired from their jobs. Whatever the reason may be, you’re likely feeling very frustrated and confused as to why. Being fired from your job is one of the most stressful events to go through, and it can happen to...