Budget airline Jet2 have launched a big recruitment drive, with hundreds of Leeds-based roles up for grabs.
The positions range from executive-level to ground operations, and are permanent and based at Jet2’s offices in Leeds city centre, or Leeds Bradford Airport.
According to The Yorkshire Post, these are some of the jobs you will be able to apply for:
- Crew roster analyst in the sales and planning team
- Group sales manager in the call centre
- Passenger services supervisor in the airport team
- App developers in the marketing team
- Studio artwork manager in the marketing team
- Maintenance planner in the airport team
- Repairs co-ordinator in the purchasing team
- Overseas operations executive
- Regional manager for the Croatia, Bulgaria, Italy and cities market
- Flight dispatchers at Leeds Bradford Airport
- General manager in the flight safety team
- Airline revenue analyst
- Flight planning and air traffic control co-ordinator
- Head of UK airports
- General manager for the eastern Mediterranean region – with extensive travel
- Licensed engineer at the LBA hangars
- Overseas risk and safety manager for Italy, Malta and Portugal – with extensive travel
- Photography production manager in the marketing team
- Fleet management engineer at LBA
- Baggage handlers
- Passenger service agents at LBA
- Schedules planning executive
- Warehouse operative at the Yeadon stores
- Aircraft configuration controller
We also have the following currently available for you to apply via our website:
- Crew Records Co-ordinator
- GM – Flight Safety
- Compliance Assurance Surveyor (Operations)
- Flight Operations Development Analyst
- Operations Controller
- Flight Planning ATC Coordinator
- Pilot Apprentice
Interested? Browse Jet2 jobs in Leeds now:
As 2020 fast approaches, is your new year’s resolution to land your dream aviation job? In a survey we ran with over 1,200 jobseekers in the aviation industry: 84% told us they intend to look for a new job in 2020 72% said they will look for a new job in January 2020...
By Chartered Occupational Psychologist Hannah Vallance Following on from our article from last month Step Six…The Assessment Day we look this month at the big day itself – the Cabin Crew Interview. After successful completion of the Cabin Crew Assessment Day...
It’s the spookiest night of the year, so we thought we’d share some chilling horror stories people in the industry have experienced at work - and some of our community at Aviation Job Search pitched in too! From difficult co-workers to interviews you’ll never forget,...
There are many misconceptions that exist about being a flight attendant. The job is often seen as glamorous because of the way flight attendants have to dress, the lifestyle of travel to exotic destinations, and more. Different than most people imagine, the life of a...
We recently caught up with Managing Director of the Aviation & Aerospace Job Fair, Dave Capper, to see why he thinks you need to start your job search at our virtual job fair. Here’s what he had to say… Before we start, what is a virtual job fair? A virtual...
You’ve done really well so far! The interview was a huge success, and you conquered the classroom training and exams. The only thing left to take on is the practical, or mock-up exam.Your practical exam is the part where instructors will watch you on a...
This month, we successfully hosted our first aviation job fair, the Aviation Job Expo, at London Gatwick. Over 700 jobseekers joined us on the day, all enthusiastic to find new employment and progress their career. Our job site, Aviation Job Search, has...
A pilot aptitude test, also known as psychometric testing is used to determine a person’s capabilities in terms of becoming a commercial airline pilot. The testing focuses on identifying a high competency when completing specific tests. Aptitude relates to natural...
Health is important as you go about your cabin crew duties because the job is physically demanding and you'll always want more energy to enjoy the destinations you get to visit. Making sure you look after your sleep need is an equally important part of looking after...
By Chartered Occupational Psychologist Hannah Vallance, Cabin Crew Wings TeamFollowing on from our article from last month Step Five – The Psychometric Tests we look this month at the Cabin Crew Assessment Day.You’ll generally receive an invitation to an...