Budget airline Jet2 have launched a big recruitment drive, with hundreds of Leeds-based roles up for grabs.
The positions range from executive-level to ground operations, and are permanent and based at Jet2’s offices in Leeds city centre, or Leeds Bradford Airport.
According to The Yorkshire Post, these are some of the jobs you will be able to apply for:
- Crew roster analyst in the sales and planning team
- Group sales manager in the call centre
- Passenger services supervisor in the airport team
- App developers in the marketing team
- Studio artwork manager in the marketing team
- Maintenance planner in the airport team
- Repairs co-ordinator in the purchasing team
- Overseas operations executive
- Regional manager for the Croatia, Bulgaria, Italy and cities market
- Flight dispatchers at Leeds Bradford Airport
- General manager in the flight safety team
- Airline revenue analyst
- Flight planning and air traffic control co-ordinator
- Head of UK airports
- General manager for the eastern Mediterranean region – with extensive travel
- Licensed engineer at the LBA hangars
- Overseas risk and safety manager for Italy, Malta and Portugal – with extensive travel
- Photography production manager in the marketing team
- Fleet management engineer at LBA
- Baggage handlers
- Passenger service agents at LBA
- Schedules planning executive
- Warehouse operative at the Yeadon stores
- Aircraft configuration controller
We also have the following currently available for you to apply via our website:
- Crew Records Co-ordinator
- GM – Flight Safety
- Compliance Assurance Surveyor (Operations)
- Flight Operations Development Analyst
- Operations Controller
- Flight Planning ATC Coordinator
- Pilot Apprentice
Interested? Browse Jet2 jobs in Leeds now:
If you are applying for Cabin Crew roles, then you are in a competitive market. Furthermore, the experience on your CV can sometimes be similar to other candidates. So, how can you make sure your CV stands out and gets recognised in a swathe of...
An airline captain has overall responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safety of crew and passengers. They will be concerned with the airworthiness of the plane, weather factors affecting the flight, flight regulations, and air traffic control procedures.
Searching for a new job? We wouldn't be surprised, since 88% of aviation professionals told us they would be in 2019. We all know that a job search can be frustrating. But on the whole, the opportunity to land your dream job is an exciting...
A cover letter accompanies your CV when you apply for a job.The letter is designed to act as a short introduction to you and your expertise. It should be your pitch to encourage an employer to consider your CV.A cover letter should be professional and...
Searching for a new opportunity can at times, leave any one of us flustered. When it boils down to which job better suits, there are a number of realistic factors that help us all to identify whether that job is the right match.Whether you're fresh out of...
Do what you love, and you’ll never work another day in your life.This romanticised approach to life and work, condensed into a quote popularly attributed to Mark Twain, Confucius, and other eminent thinkers, is something that many people strive for...
'Tomorrow's People Today' Our partner the British Business and General Aviation Association are hosting an annual conference on March 7th 2019. See below for more details on the event: THE BBGA ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2019 – 7th March 2019Tomorrow’s People Today 09.00 –...
Reached a bit of a block in your career? Need a boost to get to the next step up? Maybe your to-do list is getting out of hand and deadlines are creeping up on you?Here are five of our top tips that will help you become more efficient, productive and more...
Omoh is from Nigeria, and currently works as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with Air Peace. He's been there for almost three years now. Below, Omoh gives us an insight as to what it's like working as an Aircraft Engineer: When did you first...
Heading back to work from maternity leave? Rejoining the workplace after a long break can leave you riddled with anxiety! Going back to work after maternity leave is the start of an exciting new chapter for you and your family. It’s an opportunity to...