Budget airline Jet2 have launched a big recruitment drive, with hundreds of Leeds-based roles up for grabs.
The positions range from executive-level to ground operations, and are permanent and based at Jet2’s offices in Leeds city centre, or Leeds Bradford Airport.
According to The Yorkshire Post, these are some of the jobs you will be able to apply for:
- Crew roster analyst in the sales and planning team
- Group sales manager in the call centre
- Passenger services supervisor in the airport team
- App developers in the marketing team
- Studio artwork manager in the marketing team
- Maintenance planner in the airport team
- Repairs co-ordinator in the purchasing team
- Overseas operations executive
- Regional manager for the Croatia, Bulgaria, Italy and cities market
- Flight dispatchers at Leeds Bradford Airport
- General manager in the flight safety team
- Airline revenue analyst
- Flight planning and air traffic control co-ordinator
- Head of UK airports
- General manager for the eastern Mediterranean region – with extensive travel
- Licensed engineer at the LBA hangars
- Overseas risk and safety manager for Italy, Malta and Portugal – with extensive travel
- Photography production manager in the marketing team
- Fleet management engineer at LBA
- Baggage handlers
- Passenger service agents at LBA
- Schedules planning executive
- Warehouse operative at the Yeadon stores
- Aircraft configuration controller
We also have the following currently available for you to apply via our website:
- Crew Records Co-ordinator
- GM – Flight Safety
- Compliance Assurance Surveyor (Operations)
- Flight Operations Development Analyst
- Operations Controller
- Flight Planning ATC Coordinator
- Pilot Apprentice
Interested? Browse Jet2 jobs in Leeds now:
Image credit: Yorkshire Post
Aviation Job Search has revealed the top 10 highest paying jobs in the UK aviation industry. The data comes from the niche job board's recently published annual report, which includes some key insights regarding salary, jobs advertised, job applications, gender...
Cover letters are usually required when applying for a new job. You would send a cover letter at the same time as your CV. While many people think your CV is the most important written part of your application, a cover letter is arguably the most essential. In fact,...
The assessment day is the most difficult part of the whole recruitment process for anyone dreaming of becoming a member of cabin crew. There is no shortage of competition, and you’ll likely get put on the spot throughout the day, whether it’s during your...
Recent industry reports suggest the world will need more than 790,000 pilots over the next 20 years, with 146,000 in Europe alone. As carriers continue to expand their fleets, there has never been a better time for experienced pilots seeking new opportunities. In...
The aviation industry is volatile. Over the last year, a number of airlines have unfortunately collapsed, and as a result thousands of employees have been left without work. If this has happened to you, or you suspect this could be the case very soon, we have included...
Working in the aviation industry is exciting, providing many opportunities for travel, communicating with people all over the world and from all walks of life, and being a part of one of the largest, fast-paced industries where you can develop your career. And it...
I have worked closely with prospective Cabin Crew for many years, using our custom-made training resources to teach them how to prepare themselves both pragmatically and mentally for the sometimes daunting and nerve-wracking Assessment Centre process....
As an airworthiness engineer, you are likely to have an immense set of skills as well as a wealth of experience and technical knowledge. However, without a fantastic CV that succinctly demonstrates these achievements, you’ll struggle to land your dream...
What skills can really shine on an aerodynamics engineer’s CV?Aerodynamics engineers perform duties in designing, constructing and testing aircraft. They may also conduct basic and applied research to evaluate adaptability of materials and equipment to...
Having an effective CV can be the difference between landing your dream job, and searching for months for a job you’ll settle in.When applying for a new job, engineers must showcase their skillset to impress recruiters. Being able to sell yourself in the...