- Routinely inspecting aircraft.
- Diagnosing faults with aircraft and deciding how best to repair them.
- Carrying out any necessary repairs or replacing parts.
- Testing repairs and measuring the general performance of the aircraft.
- Ensuring that the aircraft meets all safety regulations.
- Keeping records of all work carried out on specific aircraft.
- Being available on-call for any emergency repairs.
- Providing clients with technical advice.
As an airworthiness engineer, you are likely to have an immense set of skills as well as a wealth of experience and technical knowledge. However, without a fantastic CV that succinctly demonstrates these achievements, you’ll struggle to land your dream...
What skills can really shine on an aerodynamics engineer’s CV?Aerodynamics engineers perform duties in designing, constructing and testing aircraft. They may also conduct basic and applied research to evaluate adaptability of materials and equipment to...
Having an effective CV can be the difference between landing your dream job, and searching for months for a job you’ll settle in.When applying for a new job, engineers must showcase their skillset to impress recruiters. Being able to sell yourself in the...