The conference (5th – 7th September) covers content around numerous topics including revenue management, customer loyalty and social media strategies. The full agenda for the conference can be found here.
The exhibition (6th – 7th) features over 150 companies who will be showcasing the latest products, services and technologies. This is just a taste of what you can expect from the exhibition:
- Testing the very latest high-end products and innovative solutions on the exhibition floor and enjoy live product demonstrations
- Enjoy numerous networking opportunities with the 3,000 visitors attending the show
- Assess your competition and give a new edge to your business
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and adapt to a fast evolving market
- Experience the future of the aviation industry in the AR/VR zone
- Listen to industry leaders during our live on-floor interviews
- Join in a variety of on-floor competitions and other exciting activities
Who should visit?
This event attracts an international audience from over 100 countries. If you’re involved in the following sectors and looking for new products and solutions, new ways of increasing productivity, lowering costs and keeping up with trends, then this is a must attend event:
- Travel Tech Companies
- Travel Agents
- Travel Buyers
- Digital Intermediaries
- Software Support Solutions
- Satellite Companies
- Training and Simulation
- Transport Services
Come and meet us!
Naturally, we’ll be there during the exhibition on stand 110 so if you’re looking for your next career move, simply pop over and have a chat with one of our helpful team. We’ll also be giving out our FREE guides on ‘How to write a standout CV in the aviation industry’ so be sure to come by and get your copy.
The exhibition is free to attend, simply register your attendance beforehand here.