Aerodynamics engineer job responsibilities
- generating, calculating, documenting, and maintaining accurate performance information, based on flight test data. Often these engineers are also required to work closely with the marketing, customer service, legal and air safety departments.
- Testing and report-writing
- Presenting research to team leaders, professional bodies or clients and suppliers.
- Conducting day to day evaluation work carried out in laboratories
- Wind tunnel and flight simulator test programmes
- Aircraft configuration testing.
What qualifications will I need?
What skills does an aerodynamics engineer have?
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Project management
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Strong organisational skills
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is one of the fastest growing markets within recruitment as businesses strategically try to optimise their business processes. Employers of all sizes are embracing the RPO model and opting for another qualified team to take the...
IAG, easyJet and Ryanair have started legal proceedings against the government in a bid to overturn quarantine rules to take effect in the UK from Monday. The airlines have sent a pre-action protocol letter setting out why they believe the moves (expecting passengers...
Airbus plans to cut 15,000 jobs following the challenges coronavirus has placed on the airline industry. 1700 jobs are at risk in the UK, including major sites in Broughton in North Wales and Bristol. Thousands more will be affected - 6000 jobs in...